Tuesday, June 23, 2009

21 days left....

Another dentist appointment for Robert on Monday. Everything looks good and we are still on schedule for July 14th being the BIG day. Still not sure I am ready for it. But the show must go on. Between now and then it seems like we have a million appointments and a million things to do. We have to go to the ENT, to the peditrician to get him cleared for surgery, go get blood drawn, etc. I'm sure you get the idea. We will be busy busy busy until his surgery.



We went camping last weekend with some friends and had a good time. It was nice to get away. Robert slept thru most of the trip and Ronnie is still afraid of the pool. Not only is he afraid of the pool but apparently Mommy isn't allowed to go in either. Everytime I went in he freaked out. It's ok for Daddy but not Mommy. It's going to be a very hot summer.

I think that sums it all up. I'll post a new picture of the boys soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment